Friday, January 21, 2011

My First Blog Post...Ever!

Attempting to have time to blog and journal here of some sort.  Would like to post pics of what i do during my "stolen moments" of time scrapping, if am not chasing two uber active boys around the house or if they're calm and quiet, completely mesmerized in front of the TV.

Ok, while they're temporarily occupied, here goes...

My first outputs:
1.  Christmas Ornaments
Made these for the (extremely patient) pre-school teachers of my eldest.


and the back of the ornaments look like these:

...some goodies for his classmates too.

2.  Mini album
Made this for the daughter of our friend.  Just some blank pages for pictures or notes.  What i liked doing was the album cover, made of foam.




3.  Christmas Mini Album
Made for my youngest sister who came home just in time for the Christmas season.


4.  Christmas Display
Made for my family...something homemade :)


5.  Mini Album
A gift for a friend's daughter

     and a mini-mini album for the younger sister


6.  Tag Pocket
Something for myself this time...something to put my messages in for my sons to read when they grow up.  The tags are yet to be made though :)  Used 7 Gypsies paper.  I couldn't bear right now to cut up such beautiful paper (from a 6"x6" pad)...

  The front
 

Some journaling - message for my boys :)
 Printed it on tracing paper.


 See it? :) Also printed on tracing paper: "Today and forever, to me, you will always be my"

The back of the pocket:  have wrapped the whole sheet around the tag pocket but it's not enough to fully cover the back.  Had no choice but to cut a portion of another sheet to cover it.

...have a couple or so more projects in the making :)  Most of the time i've gazillions of ideas buzzing in my head; the thing is chasing the time to put them into finished goodies...

Till next time!

No comments: