Thursday, February 17, 2011

Card for MME Blog Challenge #20

Hi, all!

Am playing along with My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge #20 both for a card and a layout.  This post is for a card.  The card sketch is as follows:


 And here below is my card :)


Oops! this is my eldest pretending to present the card :D


-----
Materials used:
All patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow; 
bling from My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue Bling;
decorative brad from Stella and Rose - Mabel "Love."

Other materials:
Bazill cardstock for card base; butterfly stamp from prima; tracing paper.
-----

Let me know what you think.  Would truly appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Thanks for looking!

(My Layout submission is in another post.)

2 comments:

Jaime Lee said...

You translate it well from the sketch. I like your heart and with the leafy growing out from the heart. Gorgeous card! I notice you love MME a lot! Let me spill you some secret...This month SC kits have mostly MME, Stella & Rose product line in it! Woohoo....

Mayol said...

Hi, Jaime! Thanks again! Gosh, am so into MME these days, i just adore it, LOL! And yes, i did spot some MME goodies in the kits and some other yummy stuff. I am soooo excited!!!