Sunday, February 27, 2011

Card for Mojo Monday 179

Hi there!  How's your weekend been going so far?  It's Sunday evening here and nothing going on - yet; that is, until my boys are up and about the house again :)

Here's a card for Mojo Monday 179,  with the sketch given at this POST.  I've skipped last week's sketch since i've been busy with my son's class birthday celebration preparation.  Really got tired without sleep for several nights and i thought i wouldn't be able to join this week's sketch.  Just started very early this morning; in fact, at dawn, haha! Fortunately, i got the groove back and am raring to go again :)

So here it is.

I didn't know which flower to put and hadn't been sure if i have one which will match the card colors so i substituted a shoe instead!  It's a die-cut from the collection papers.  By the way, all the PPs on the card, except for the white base cardstock, is from My Mind's Eye Abbey Road Lucky Me collection.

Here's a close up of the "Stickled" shoe:

When i was doing it, i had been thinking of giving it to somebody who loves fashion/shoes/bags.  There's also a PP from the Lucky Me collection with bags! :)

I got most of my MME papers from one of my favorite hang-outs (while waiting for my son's class to finish) in Parkway Parade and the store is Scraplicious.  Very friendly owners and staff.  Love the store! :)

Have a great weekend!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: