Monday, March 21, 2011

Card for Mojo Monday 182

Hello there!

Hope your weekend was great.  Or quiet.  Or just relaxing.

Here's my card for Mojo Monday 182

I like the sketch a lot!  It's simple and yet it has Oomph! and really fun to make.


I just love this Maya Road sentiment - Keep calm and carry on.  Everytime i see it, it gives me a push (sometimes big, sometimes a little) to keep going.  Here's the complete set:



That's why when i learned that it's one of the new arrivals at Made With Love, i immediately asked my sister to please, please, please head on over there and get one set for me.  Would've done it myself, but got some hyper toddlers to look after.  Thank heavens for sisters! :)

Material List:
Card base:  Kraft cardstock;
Patterned papers:  My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose - Gertie 6X6 pad;
Trim: My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose;
Stamp:  Maya Road
Ink: Versa Mark, Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Thank you for visiting!

No comments: