Saturday, May 14, 2011

For Scrappin Studio's 01May Sunday Sketch

Hello, bloggers!

It's been awhile since i've last participated, but am joining again in Scrappin Studio's Sunday Sketch for 01May.  Here's my take on the sketch:

Title: So Lucky To Have You


I really like this photo of my 2 boys.  They always keep moving around and i very rarely (less than 5 fingers, count 'em!) have a picture of them both smiling,laughing and facing the camera at the same time. Most of the time the photos i get are just the back of their heads, hair in the air or very blurry shots (either they move uber-fast or my cam is too slow - hah!).  This is why this photo is a gem to me :)

Here are some close-ups:


Do you see the small banner above the houses? I cut it out from the packaging of Crate Paper's very cute buttons!  Also, finally used some stamps (by Ali Edwards, Technique Tuesday) on my layout.  Am favoring the word/sentiment stamps these days :)

All papers and embellishments (except the stamps) are from Studio Calico's April kit and Moses Supposes add-on, plus the add-on patterned papers (i heart papers!). Get yours now at Scrappin Studio. The kits are really great and saves you lots of time in coordinating papers and embellies.

Other items used: Studio Calico Mister Huey Classic Calico, Fiskars punch, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Zig Pen.
Thanks for visiting!

Do let me know what you think, i'd really appreciate it!

-Mayol

No comments: