Saturday, June 11, 2011

Another Experimental Layout

Hello, dear readers!  How's it going?  Hope your weekend has started fine.

Here's another layout where i experimented a bit.  This time it's a slider-pop up:  you pull (or slide) something (in the layout, it's the title tag) and something rises or pops up (in the layout, it's the sun). 

Title:  I am ready, Mr. Sun


Here's the "popping-up" part.  On the right photo,  you can see the sun has popped up when the title tag has been slid down.

This one shows some close-ups.  I've Stickled (is it now a verb?!) the alphas, some flower parts and butterflies, and of course, the sun!  Can you see the stamped clouds near and on it? :)

I had fun making this layout, and more fun experimenting and getting the results.  I guess it's the engineer in me :)  The  layout itself might not be for-publication material (oh, what ambition! LOL!)  but i love these photos of my son and hopefully when he sees it when he's grown up, he might know that he's been vain from the start LOL!  Seriously, i just want my boys, when they've already become men, to remember how they were when they were little.

Thank you for visiting!

-Mayol

Materials: All papers and embellishments are from the March kit from Studio Calico (brought over by Scrappin Studio); Fiskars puncher; Distress Ink; Stickles.

No comments: