Friday, October 28, 2011

My Two Loves...

Yes,  my two loves!  My second post for today and it's about my current love - My Mind's Eye, and a NEW found one - Papertrey Ink. 

Here are some cards incorporating the two of them.  Some sketches used are from Mojo Monday and CPS.  Sentiments are stamped inside each card using PTI stamps.







I am so wonderfully glad how they go very well together!!!

Materials:
Cardstock - Bazzill, AC, DCWV; patterned papers - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas; stamps - Papertrey Ink "Stylish Sentiments:  Holiday," MME Lost & Found Christmas;  ink - Tsukineko (Brilliance, Memento, Versafine), Tim Holtz Distress Ink; dies - PTI, Spellbinders; bling, trim - MME;  Ranger Stickles; vellum; adhesives - EK Sucess 3D-Dots, Therm-o-Web Vellum Adhesive Runner, Helmar, Beacon's.

Thank you for dropping by!

-Mayol

3 comments:

Leigh said...

I love My Mind's Eye and Papertrey Ink, too--- two of my favourites for sure!
Beautiful cards!!

BethieJ said...

Mayol your cards are BEAUTIFUL!! I agree 2 GREAT loves to have! :) Course mine with PTI is now maybe a love sick ADDICTION! LOL! but it is all good! :)
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Kara said...

great cards!!