Saturday, January 21, 2012

CAS Cards Set with PTI Bloom Builders 3

Today, am posting some CAS note cards i made with the Bloom Builders #3 die collection from Papertrey Ink.  Have been holding off with purchasing this die but i couldn't resist anymore :)


 











The blooms have been cut with paper scraps from when i made some gratitude journals and am so glad i could use these little bits of paper.  Turns out i made 6 of them, enough to make a card set.  Pleasant! :)

Supplies:  Cardstock - AC, Bazzill; patterned papers - My Mind's Eye Six by Six; stamps - PTI Flower Fusion #11; dies - PTI (Bloom Builders #3, Happy Day, Tag Sale #5); ink - Versafine Onyx Black; twine, brad - My Mind's Eye; buttons - PTI, MME; adhesives - Claudine Helmuth studio, Helmar, Tombow.

Thank you for taking the time to visit!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Wonderful card set. I really like how that bloom builder flower looks made with patterned paper.

carol (krillsister) said...

Wow! You have been busy. What a great set of cards. You have some great color combinations there. I love how your flowers look different depending on the size/layers used for the bloom. I love that die. My favorite card is the Hello Friend one.

Leigh said...

Wow, these are all great! That die is one of my favourites!