Tuesday, January 24, 2012

For Just Us Girls Color Challenge 120

Valentine's Day almost here!  Am entering a card for the "Just Us Girls Color Challenge 120" and below are the colors needed:


Combining colors is no easy task for me, but given the above i thought i might give it a try :)  My first time joining in this challenge too.


Color breakdown:
     Red - Base cardstock;
     Pink - Bling;
     White - image cardstock.

I've had the "Lace Edges" set since last year but this is the first time i've inked them up.  The images are awesome! :)

Supplies:  Cardstock - Bazzill, AC; stamps - Flourishes "Lace Edges,"  Papertrey Ink "Heart Prints;" ink - PTI Pure Poppy, Versafine Onyx Black; bling - Doodlebug Designs Inc.; adhesive - Helmar.

Thanks for staying a while!

-Mayol

5 comments:

Donna Huisinga said...

Nice card. I saw it on the JUGS Challenge. Reminds me that I have a lace stamp I have never used. Time to get it out.

Lynn said...

Your first time joining and your card is absolutely beautiful...love the feminine stamping and the touch of gems! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

carol (krillsister) said...

Gorgeous card. That image is just lovely. I like how you used it around the edges. Just enough bling too!

Leigh said...

Beautiful!

Dana Gustafson said...

Gorgeous! I love the rich design plus bling! Thank you for playing with Just Us Girls!