Sunday, February 26, 2012

Third One for PTI MIM#54

Here's my third entry for this week's PTI MIM#54: Glittered Buttons

This is a card for my friend who i haven't seen in quite a while.  We used to work in the same company and she's my son's godmother.  The company office is just short bus ride away from our house.  We are near, yet so far! LOL!  More than a year already since we've last seen each other.  That's the case for me - most of my friends are my officemates with whom i've worked for 5 years.  Ever since i resigned from the company, we hardly get together anymore, except for the rare parties we've been invited to.  There are days when i feel like i have no friends at all :)

Here's the card:

 Close-up:

Supply list:  Cardstock - American Crafts; patterned papers - My Mind's Eye Lime Twist; stamps - Papertrey Ink (Mat Stack 1, Think Big Favorites #3, Flower Fusion #10); ink - Papertrey Ink (Autumn Rose, Raspberry Fizz); buttons - Papertrey Ink; ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Ranger Stickles (Crystal); adhesive - Helmar, AC This to That.

Thank you for taking time to visit!

-Mayol

4 comments:

Joyce said...

What a pretty and cheery card. I love all the bright colors. I know what it is like to stop working and stop seeing grown ups every day. It can be hard.

carolanne said...

I love the colors and layout. The flowers with the glittered buttons are a great finishing touch!

Deb said...

Beautiful paper and gorgeous buttons! Love your card!

Debbie Gaydos said...

This is so pretty! I love the color combo and the beautiful flowers. The subtle background print on the Mat Stack sentiment tag is really nice.