Monday, March 26, 2012

Card for One-Layer Wednesday 84

Hello, blog friends!

Today is for a card for One-Layer Wednesday 84:  Pinks and Orange.


This is actually my second attempt. I wasn't sure about my first because i used Berry Sorbet for my pink shade.  It turned out to look more like red :)  So i switched to Raspberry Fizz for my pink.  I ended up making a card set of six, though.  Am enjoying these chevron images so much!  I had been eyeing the PTI chevrons but they went out of stock, and only came back in when i've gotten the chevrons from Lawn Fawn.  Sometimes, patience is not one of my virtues :)

Supply list:  Cardstock - AC; stamps - Lawn Fawn, Papertrey Ink; inks - Papertrey Ink, Versafine.

Thanks for stopping by!

-Mayol

2 comments:

Jen Adcock said...

Looks like second time worked a charm. Love those cheeky LF chevrons. Fab job!

Clare said...

Such a fabulous one layer card! Love the fun colors, and the pattern!