Saturday, March 17, 2012

Third LO for Pages with Papertrey Challenge 7

Here's my third layout for Leigh's Pages with Papertrey Challenge #7 (to use PTI sentiment stamp on the scrapbook page).

This is of me and my youngest son - my carbon copy :)

Sketch is from Julie Bonner's POST HERE.  Do check out her blog as she makes great scrapbook pages AND cards.

Title: YOU Are My Mini-Me


Have used the big "YOU" from the Simply You set and the "Grateful for you" (please see close up below) sentiment from the Half & Half set.

Some close-ups (sorry for the blurry images):

Supply list:  Cardstock - AC; patterned papers, stickers - My Mind's Eye (Lime Twist, Lime Twist 6x6 pad); stamps - Papertrey Ink (Simply You, Half & Half); ink - Papertrey Ink (Hawaiian Shores); die - Spellbinders Small Pinking Circles; adhesives - Helmar, AC This to That; ZIG pens.

Thank you for visiting!

-Mayol

6 comments:

Joyce said...

What a fun scrapbook page you made. I like how you used all those scalloped circles.

Deb said...

Love your border and all of your circles! Your stamping is fabulous! A great LO!

Cassi said...

i love your pinked circles, they are one of my favorite things right now and they look fabulous on your lo!

Leigh said...

Super sweet! I love how you used the stamp from the Simply You set, Mayol! Fabulous!

boneygirl said...

So lovely and Mr. Handsome certainly is!! Wonderful layout!

Sherrie M. said...

What a great idea to use half and half as a journaling block. Nice job!