Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Some Simple Cards

Hello out there!  Here are some simple one-layer card sets i made when i was trying to revive my mojo :)

Here, i have used the tag stamp image as a flower vase :)


In the cards below, i've stamped the chevron (my current favorite!) images from the set in different inks.

Supply list:  Cardstock - AC; stamps - Lily Bee Buttercup; buttons, inks - Papertrey Ink; twine - My Mind's Eye; adhesives - Claudine Helmuth Studio matte multi-medium; Ranger Stickles; EK Success corner rounder.

Thanks for visiting!

-Mayol

6 comments:

Kara said...

wow..that's a lot! very pretty..i love simple:)

fishydesign said...

Heh, yes I used the "U"! I think the "O", and "V" will work great as flowers too!

The flower vase from a tag stamp is amazing! I envy one-layer card makers. I just KNOW that something will go wrong and it's usually almost when I'm finished =(

Jill said...

Ooh, nice! Your chevron cards especially are so striking--I love them!

Joyce said...

Love both of your sweet card sets. Very colorful and striking.

carol (krillsister) said...

Great set of cards. Very creative to use the tag a a vase. Love the colorful chevrons.

Jen Adcock said...

A tag for a vase? Genius!