Friday, May 11, 2012

Bright and Cheery Cards


Hi!  Am posting today some colorful-papered cards.  These papers just make me feel cheerful just by looking at them.

The sketch is from Got Sketch 141 (Card) and can be found *HERE.*

Have been attracted by the chevrons (my current favorite heehee!).  I couldn't stop at just one card, so i ended up making three of them :)








i hope the cards cheered you up a bit!

Thanks for stopping by.

-Mayol


Supply list:  Cardstock - AC; patterned papers - Lawn Fawn Bright Side; stamps - Papertrey Ink (Trendy Tree Tops, Beautiful Butterflies); dies - My Favorite Things, Sizzix; EK Success Corner Rounder; ink, buttons - PTI; twine - My Mind's Eye; adhesives - Plus Norino Glue Roller, EK Success, Claudine Helmuth Studio Matte multi-medium.

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

What happy cards!! Love the bright colors and of course the chevrons.

carol (krillsister) said...

Wow! These cards are so colorful. make me smile. Love your layout. Those chevrons are fantastic.

Cassi said...

LOVE your chevron!! your cards are fabulous, i need to dig in to the bright side!

Leigh said...

I love how you used the chevron dies, Mayol! I'll be ordering these from PTI on release night, for sure! Such pretty cards!

Joyce said...

These are so wonderful--very bright and cheery. I see that you have somehow got your little paws on a chevron die. Good for you! I was so happy to see that PTI will have one for me next week.

fishydesign said...

I thought you got the chevron dies from PTI already (and I'm thinking... it's not even release night yet!) They make such simple and easy backgrounds ♥

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Gorgeous cards Mayol!! I live the Lawn Fawn papers so much I really must get them! And great use of those chevron dies - I really ought to break out and use mine! Thanks so much for leaving some love on my blog!!