Monday, May 21, 2012

For Just Us Girls #137 - Color Challenge

Hi, everyone!

Here's a card for Just Us Girls #137 - Color Challenge.


Had actually been thinking of a blue and yellow combination for a card right before falling asleep the other night (when the best ideas come, right?!) and had been pleasantly surprised to find it's this week's challenge at JUGS.

My inspiration came from THIS CARD by Erin Lincoln.



i just adore that sun image --- am calling him Mr. Smiley Sun :)

Thank you for stopping by!

-Mayol

Supply list:  Cardstock - AC, Bazzill;  stamps (Back Pocket Basics, Background Basics: Retro, Nativity Silhouettes), dies (Back Pocket Basics, Happy Day), inks (Blueberry Sky, Harvest Gold) - Papertrey Ink; embossing folder - Cuttlebug; pearls; adhesives - AC This to That, EK Success, foam tape, double sided tape; Ranger Stickles.

6 comments:

fishydesign said...

So jealous of the sunburst stamp! The sun is adorable ♥

Joyce said...

What a sweet card. Your sun is so friendly and fun.

Lynn said...

I love every last detail...the sunburst, the embossing, the glitter, the stripes! It's awesome! Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

Lisa Kind said...

So, so cute! I love that sun's face coming out of the pocket! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Hi Mayol! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I used some Tattered Angels on the layout you were looking at, but sometimes I use watered down acrylic paint too... basically just unscrew the top and tap it onto my project!

Thanks for visiting!! :)

Sara Mac said...

This is such a cute card! I just makes me smile:)