Thursday, May 10, 2012

More Mother's Day Cards


Have you prepared cards yet for Mother's Day?  I've done some and these days, i find that i couldn't just make one card, but at least three of the same/similar design. Here's my latest set:









Thanks for visiting!

-Mayol


Supply list:  Cardstock - AC; patterned papers - Cosmo Cricket "Evangeline" and "Baby Jane" Mini Decks; stamps - Maya Road, Papertrey Ink; dies - Papertrey Ink; EK Success Circle punch; flowers, trinkets, pearls - Maya Road, Prima, Oops! Blooms, ZVA; adhesives - Helmar, ZIG, AC This to That, EK Success, Beacon's. 

6 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely set of cards. The quatrefoil with the Pattern paper you chose for the background is perfect. Those flowers are the perfect embellishment.

Cassi said...

gorgeous, love these cards!

Rhonda said...

Love all the different flowers Mayol. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I would love for you to play along whenever you can. Have a great weekend.

fishydesign said...

I'm so happy I finally did my mother's day card! Good thing I only need to make one =P I loveeee the felt flower in the third one... it's so pretty!

Leigh said...

These are all so pretty, Mayol! I love the layering!

Sherrie M. said...

Great use of the quatrefoil die! I need to take mine out more!