Saturday, June 9, 2012

For Pages with Papertrey Challenge #9


Hello, blogging friends!

Had been fortunate to have scrapped several pages for the past few days.  Am not sure if am scrapping a wee (just a wee) bit faster or just lucky - haha!

Here's one for Leigh's Pages with Papertrey Challenge #9 - to stamp on patterned paper.

The sketch is from My Mind's Eye October 2011 Newsletter.



Title:  Slurpee Bliss



This is of my son's very happy, enjoying-every-minute moments with his cup of Slurpee from a nearby 7-11 store.  He asked his Dad if they could go out and buy it and afterwards, he requested that he sit first to sip his Slurpee.  After two complete sets of traffic signals have come and gone, he agreed to go home :)

Here are some close-ups:



I've stamped images from the Grunge Me set, to also create a visual triangle.

The title words i have Stickled with Rock Candy and Star Dust.

I've Glossy-Accent-ed the tiny hearts and the Slurpee Cup (whose sides and straw have Rock Candy, too).


Hope you have a great weekend!

Thank you so much for dropping by!

-Mayol


Supply list:  Cardstock - AC; patterned papers - My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup; sticker - MME; stamps (Grunge Me, Heart-2-Heart #1), ink (Berry Sorbet), dies (Trendy Tree Tops, Block Alphabet Uppercase, Script Alphabet Lowercase, Heart-2-Heart #1, Ticket Border) - PTI; adhesives - Helmar, AC This to That, EK Success; Glossy Accents; Stickles.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

What a sweet layout. My girls adore slurpees, too. I like all the glitter and gloss you added.

Leigh said...

This is so fabulous, Mayol! I love how you did the title with the negative of the dies, as well as the little slurpee cup you made with the H2H cup stamp and die!

carol (krillsister) said...

gorgeous layout. I love the glittered "bliss". the little cup is a perfect embellishment.

craftmates said...

Great layout Mayol! I love how you use the negative of the script alphabet to create part of the title. Your son seems happy with his slurpee :) Btw, aside from the Philippines, I also previously lived in Singapore for 3 years (oh how I miss Orchard Road!). So I really enjoy reading your blog and looking out for familiar places :) - Irma

Sherrie M. said...

AWESOME layout! Love the stickles on the title - great layout. All your little touches make for a fab page.

Jen Adcock said...

Very cool! Love the use of the script dies. The cutouts are brilliant as used here. The heart2heart cup is neat too. Fabulous page!